Tuesday 11 February 2014

Filled Under: , , , , ,

Dancer Of The Week- February Week 2

Hello you I hope you're good!

Well look at that it's time for 

First off, I apologise that it's two days late. I was actually in London on Sunday, and then yesterday I had a really bad headache. But now I'm good to go! Whoop!~

Oh, if you don't know what D.O.T.W is, click here.

So there's been some fantabidosi entries this week, thank you for all your nominations and entries! And we finally had some Kpop, yey!

This week's Kpop winner is:


Wow! This is amazing! She dances with such precision, and style! This was really fun to watch. Please go and support her woop~

This week's Jpop winner is:

Telmiwai Indaplace

She dances with amazing technique and I love how fluid her dancing was. She has such great energy too! I can't believe her video hasn't been viewed more! Please go and congratulate her and support her~

This week's special mentions are

NikkiHatsune


Ok, I'm going to be completely honest here, I was really struggling choosing the winner and Nickki was so close! I had outside help to help me decide, and every dance that has been entered that Nickki has been in has been perfect! So please please please keep entering! The same goes with a few other people too! ;A;

Krissie R


AoiKatori


Amy L-K (Kniga004)


Mary SaMaDance

Thank you so much to everyone for entering, please go and support everyone because they truly deserve it! Every entry has inspired me in someway, so thank you! <3

Here's a reminder of the rules and how to enter:
Ways to Enter
~You can either nominate yourself or a friend!

~Comment on the latest Dancer Of The Week blog post
~Write the nomination on my Facebook like page wall here:
(NOT as a personal message or a comment on one of my posts)
Or if you would like your nomination to not be as public you can
~Send an email to kimonotime@googlemail.com with the subject "Dancer Of The Week Nomination"
You also have the option of letting me know that if you nominated someone else, whether or not you would like the person you nominated to know that you nominated them if they end up on the blog post.

I won't accept entries through personal messages on my facebook like page, my personal facebook pages, twitter, youtube, tumblr, askfm, instagram or any other social media I've missed; simply because there is a high chance I will miss them.
Rules:
~ It has to be a Kpop/Jpop dance
~You can only enter or nominate the same person once a week, so you can still nominate as many people as you like.
~You can enter again after the week is up if you're not a winner, that includes special mentions!

More rules will probably be added because people are cheeky monkeys haha.

The winners and special mentions will be announced every Sunday.

Also, the prize for February's Dancer Of The Month is
$20 to spend at Romwe!


Thanks for reading and I hope you have a lovely jubely day!

Kelsey ~<3








6 comments :

  1. AHHH TELMIWAI INDAPLACE ! I'M SO GLAD FOR HER SHE REALLY DESERVES IT ! *oooo* CONGRATULATIONS ! *ooo* !

    For the next Week I will make some nominations * will think about that before writting a new comment *ooo* *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pipa :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1D-MSW_acI

    I really wanted to nominate Pipa because she is such a great dancer *ooo* And this song is one of my favorite vocaloid song. This is really well done and she really deserves to win one of the DOTW ! She seems so happy when she is dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I've been making GREAT nominations. xD I'm just so so so so happy atm! It feels like I've won myself. Haha. Ah well! Congratz lovely lovely Telmiwai and Nikki. I love you so much. :3 *fangirling*

    Since I started writing I might as well nominate some people! This week....


    NikkiHatsune
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-XTfR-X6fs
    It's ok to keep nominating her since she has SO many lovely videos. This one is her OWN choreography. It's a great choreo and also the whole video is really really pretty~!

    Tomemon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSvNFdoBhMY
    This is her BEST video so far. It's kinda cruel to nominate both of these amazing dancers at the same time. :( Hmm... Did I make a mistake... Oh well. What's done is done. I hope one of them wins this week!

    ...and I won't nominate any more this week.
    And thank you J0nquille for nominating me. That's so kind of you! Your thought means more to me than any prize. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say: I really really love your contest! And I love nominating people. It gives you a strangly beautiful feeling! :3

    So this time I nominate:

    Botonet VEVO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljSERLcDAdo
    Because he's so so so so so good! I really love all of his dance covers! More people realy have to get to know his skills because I think he's really awesome! ^o^~

    Héloïse Zucchan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aIkHXSg8ZE
    Because she's so cute and such an amazing dancer, I really love her style ;w; ♥ She deserves so much more attention!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been really busy with school and work this semester so I haven't commented or nominated anyone yet, but believe me when I say I'm so happy to see dance of the week is back! I'm really excited to meet some new dancers. :)

    This week I nominate...

    Ari。Ki's Coin Locker Baby
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sN0xBEvtX8

    First of all, they're both amazing dancers and their great facial expressions just make the video that much better! Personally, I don't know many western dancers who have someone to dance with so I really enjoy duos or group covers. They've been invited to Nico Nico Cho Party III and I wanted to celebrate. (Also Ki is a good friend of mine and I think they deserve some attention. :P)

    Tomemon's Dream Map
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHB_pGammeU

    I love how passionate she is about odottemita and her videos are always beautiful.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztOrXc3ZZL4

    I feel really lame nominating my own video, but what the heck. OωOb

    ReplyDelete